Swimming classes take place at the indoor modern swimming pool in J&J Sport Center at Winnicka 40 street in Cracow. It is the only swimming pool in Cracow built specially for the best education of children and young people. Dimensions, special water system and interior design create a unique atmosphere conducive for teaching.
Children have to their disposal swimming pool with a depth of 90 cm – 160 cm and a width of 17 × 10, treated with saline water, enriched with ingredients that ensure its purity and health. The swimming lessons are conducted by experienced instructors from Delfin Sport & Fun operating on the Cracows’ market since 2008.
Why is it worth it to swim?
Every human being is born with a natural ability to swim, but this innate talent will disappear if the reflex is not practiced in early childhood. Than child has to once again learn how to behave in a water environment, but the effort put into learning how to swim is worth mastering this art.
Swimming is the most optimal form of physical activity dedicated to representatives of all age groups, especially children and adolescents. Swimming as a physical activity is included in the same aerobic training group as running or cycling. During such a physical activity, oxygen is supplied to the muscles in the amounts necessary to burn energy stocks. Thanks to it, this kind of sport is extremely effective with fighting overweight. Swimming is a general-purpose exercise, as all the muscle groups are active during swimming. In addition, it has a particularly positive effect on the overall psychophysical development of children.
Participating in swimming and water activities gives children lots of benefits:
- improves overall health and immunosuppression for colds through movement, general development and hardening of the body;
- difference in temperature, increased pressure and skin massage by water increase blood supply, resulting in better blood circulation and increased heart rate;
- corrects posture defects and prevents spinal curvature and harmoniously develop the whole body as it activates more muscle groups than any other sport;
- it shapes desirable personality traits such as courage, discipline;
- influences the social development through consistent teamwork and responsibility for the other person in the water;
- it is a great form of recreation, relaxing both physically and mentally, because it reduces spasticity and causes general muscle relaxation by eliminating tension and stress;
- it is a wonderful, pleasant and healthy way of spending your time.